Wednesday, 13 November 2013

My Impossibru List

I use Lift. This morning I received an email saying that there were new coaching programs available. I figured I'd take a look and stumbled into a "be a better person" list and then found this blog post about making an "Impossible List"



It's eloquently explained elsewhere, but it's basically a list that you continually add to and strive to achieving (I think?). I just want to get going and write one of my very own. So here it is!

Life
  • Get Married (I know, soppy, but I want it)
  • Own a dog.
  • Take my parents on holiday.
  • Pay off my parents mortgage.
  • Be a cool Aunt. 
  • Start a life in America.
  • Go on holiday with my high school friends
  • Get the 2 tattoos I've been planning to get for years.
  • Meet and talk to Matt Bellamy from Muse
  • Leave a $100+ tip for someone who deserves it
  • Help a homeless person
  • Do something charitable, where I am able to see the results of my donation/work.
  • Inspire someone else to lose weight.
  • Help someone in a way so they will one day say "you changed my life"
Fitness/Health
  • Reach goal weight of 130 lbs
  • Have a flat stomach
  • Fit into "The Dress"
  • Run a 10K in less than 55 minutes.
  • Run a 15K
  • Run a Half Marathon
  • Run a Marathon
  • Do a 12 Week Fitness/Food plan with no fail days.
  • Master the plank
  • Be able to do 10 manly push ups
  • Run at least 3 miles somewhere beautiful
Travel
  • Do a road trip through America.
  • Visit Canada
  • Visit Germany
  • Visit Russia
  • Visit New Zealand
  • See the Northern Lights
Creative
  • Make a film of my final year in Japan [Update] Began filming 11/15/2013!
  • Make a short film with my own money
  • Submit a short film into a film festival
  • Make a music video
  • Write a novel
  • Write and record a song
  • Create a scrapbook of memories using pictures and memorbilia I've collected.
Skills
  • Re-learn songs that I used to be able to play on the piano.
  • Draw a detailed portrait 
  • Learn how to dance (learn a cool piece of choreography) 
  • Learn how to drive
  • Read 100 books
  • Learn how to hold myself in a fight 
  • Learn basic survival techniques (for the Zombie Apocalypse)
Activities
  • Swim with dolphins
  • See The Lion King on Broadway
  • Ride a horse somewhere in the open (beach, open land)
  • Fly in a helicopter
  • Go scuba diving
  • Go sky diving
  • Visit all the people I've become close with online
  • Visit the Sloth Sanctuary
  • Be part of a flash mob
  • Shoot a gun at a firing range
Random
  • Have a speaking role in a film (as an extra no doubt)
  • Make a complete stranger laugh hysterically with my sharp wit. (This might be the hardest one to do)
  • Yell at a stupid person in public (for a good reason)
  • Be interviewed for a legitimate reason
  • Have 50 people follow this blog

5 comments:

  1. Nice list. Meeting Matt Bellamy would be great. I was 2nd row at a Muse concert earlier this year. It was amazing! Good luck with all your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! That's awesome! I've seen them...6 times now? They've been my favourite band since I was 13 (11 years!) I feel like I've grown up with them! Thank you, would love to see your Impossible list!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting this. I am actually going to copy you and put one on my 3fc blog. I was feeling a little depressed today, but I think this is a good way to re-assess where I'm at and where I want to be. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! Would love to read it! Sorry you felt down today, I hope writing this list makes you feel better :)

      Delete
  3. I think it's awesome to make and share these lists. I get to see some of my experiences on your "impossible" list and feel lucky to have experienced them. Something on my impossible list you've checked off is living abroad, I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...