It's eloquently explained elsewhere, but it's basically a list that you continually add to and strive to achieving (I think?). I just want to get going and write one of my very own. So here it is!
- Get Married (I know, soppy, but I want it)
- Own a dog.
- Take my parents on holiday.
- Pay off my parents mortgage.
- Be a cool Aunt.
- Start a life in America.
- Go on holiday with my high school friends
- Get the 2 tattoos I've been planning to get for years.
- Meet and talk to Matt Bellamy from Muse
- Leave a $100+ tip for someone who deserves it
- Help a homeless person
- Do something charitable, where I am able to see the results of my donation/work.
- Inspire someone else to lose weight.
- Help someone in a way so they will one day say "you changed my life"
- Reach goal weight of 130 lbs
- Have a flat stomach
- Fit into "The Dress"
- Run a 10K in less than 55 minutes.
- Run a 15K
- Run a Half Marathon
- Run a Marathon
- Do a 12 Week Fitness/Food plan with no fail days.
- Master the plank
- Be able to do 10 manly push ups
- Run at least 3 miles somewhere beautiful
- Do a road trip through America.
- Visit Canada
- Visit Germany
- Visit Russia
- Visit New Zealand
- See the Northern Lights
- Make a film of my final year in Japan [Update] Began filming 11/15/2013!
- Make a short film with my own money
- Submit a short film into a film festival
- Make a music video
- Write a novel
- Write and record a song
- Create a scrapbook of memories using pictures and memorbilia I've collected.
- Re-learn songs that I used to be able to play on the piano.
- Draw a detailed portrait
- Learn how to dance (learn a cool piece of choreography)
- Learn how to drive
- Read 100 books
- Learn how to hold myself in a fight
- Learn basic survival techniques (for the Zombie Apocalypse)
- Swim with dolphins
- See The Lion King on Broadway
- Ride a horse somewhere in the open (beach, open land)
- Fly in a helicopter
- Go scuba diving
- Go sky diving
- Visit all the people I've become close with online
- Visit the Sloth Sanctuary
- Be part of a flash mob
- Shoot a gun at a firing range
- Have a speaking role in a film (as an extra no doubt)
- Make a complete stranger laugh hysterically with my sharp wit. (This might be the hardest one to do)
- Yell at a stupid person in public (for a good reason)
- Be interviewed for a legitimate reason
- Have 50 people follow this blog