Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Weight Loss Update 28th May 2014 - I've been Weighing for 100 weeks!

Howdy ho!
I just wanted to write up a quick blog post on my progress. After last weeks post on my 2014 plan I thought it would be worth noting that IT'S WORKING! So far so good, I really feel like this plan has helped me ease back into weight loss in with a "no pressure" vibe. I'm 2 froggy stickers away from completing my first goal of working out 3 x a week for 3 weeks. Yesterday I did a strength training session, it was back, biceps, butt and (b)obliques. I was working up a real sweat, in my own bedroom! I really like that exercise is so free...you can do it anywhere. I think too many people associate working out with being cooped up in a gym, that you need some fancy pants gym membership to get into shape. I've joined 4 gyms in my life and I never felt I got my moneys worth from any of them. I was never pumped to run stationary on a treadmill, whereas I get excited at the thought of running along the canal near where I live. Nature man, you just can't beat it!

Said that and thought of this picture...

Anywhoot, seeing my weigh in this week has left me feeling thoroughly satisfied, like a deer eating fine ass leaves. I'm finally seeing my weight go down since January!!

Weight: 163.5 lbs
Lost: - 2 lbs (Total 36.5 lbs)

I've lost 2 lbs since my last weigh in!! And it's still hump day!! I could end up losing more by the end of the week, but I will be at my boyfriends from Friday and he unfortunately doesn't own a scale. I'm gonna go on a run tomorrow, a 2.5 miler and hopefully I don't die in the heat. Thankfully the humidity has yet to kick in, but I still might set my alarm to make sure I'm out of the house before midday. Yes, being jobless means I wake up late in the morning, cue groaning from all those who are employed.

I have 4.5 lbs to go until I reach mini goal #4 - being 159 lbs means I'll be at the weight I was when I was 17. Even though I was only 9 lbs into the overweight category, I always felt a lot bigger even at the young age of 17. Now I'm rooting for myself to be that weight! I think I'm gonna dig out my old charts and add a "Weight Loss Progress" page to the blog. I STUPIDLY deleted my records online thinking I didn't need them, but I really wish I'd kept them! I have an app on my iPod but it doesn't go back to when I first started to seriously lose weight. That'll be my project for the day, keep a look out to see if I stay true to my word!

Whoobly whoobly time warp!

So I did it! I managed to find an old ticker I used when I first started to lost weight. I've been weighing kinda consistently for 100 weeks!! Check out my new page to see my weights over the years!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot.
    I was looking for this particular information for a long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

    My page: http://Youtube.com/

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...